We aim to make the processing of returns and replacements as fast as possible. To avoid any unnecessary delays please ensure you follow our returns procedure.
Requests to return standard stock items will be subject to a handling charge, providing the return complies with the following:
- The product being returned is unused, supplied with their original packaging and documentation and was supplied by us.
- The product has been invoiced by us within the last 10 days.
- The product being returned has a valid, completed Returns Note (available from us by email).
- When returning your goods to Process Valves Online please ensure you use a ‘signed-for’ reputable service. We accept no responsibility for lost returns.
- Should your product be faulty, please contact us.
Please ensure you carefully pack your product being returned, complete with all original packaging and accessories and the Process Valves Online returns number.
Process Valves Online, 9 the Galloway Centre, Express Way, Newbury, Berks RG14 5TL United Kingdom
Failure to follow the above process could result in the delay of the processing of your return.
Process Valves Online Limited will not accept any responsibility for products damaged by customers own carriers.
Special order (non-stock) products cannot be returned and are purchased at the customer’s own risk.